Safe operation of the blow molding machine should master the following common knowledge:
(1) Before each shift, you must add lubricant to each moving part. (manipulator, manipulator guide, open and close die guide)
(2) The swing arm can be added once every (3 – 4) days. Heating machine large chain small chain can be used once a month. Always check if the main unit reducer and the warmer reducer are short of oil. The main bearing can be added once every 3 months.
(3) Check whether the moving parts are firm before the production, whether the screws are loose or not, especially in the place where the impact force is strong, and whether the belt transmission part is abnormal.
(4) Check if the high pressure gas source, low pressure gas source, power source and water source are normal.
(5) Check whether each emergency stop switch, safety door switch, and protection device detection switch are normal.
(6) Check if the warming head enters the embryo and the part of the embryo is working properly. If the insert is not in place, the nut of the preform can be adjusted.
(7) Check the lamp for damage and breakage. Replace it in time.
(8) Check if the pneumatic components are leaking and the action is sensitive.
(9) Check if the triplet is leaking abnormally, is it blocked, and the water storage capacity of the cup is too full.
(10) When the solenoid valve of the automatic blow molding machine encounters an abnormality, it should be cleaned in time (cleaning 3.5 million per blow bottle).